Can anyone show me where it says that a level 1 or 2 can not post a picture on their Yahoo Answers question or answer?

Thank you for your answer.  I agree that level 1 can do it.  But some people just follow what others say.  If they can not show it to me then it is not a rule here.  You are a reliable source here not like some others who make up stories all the time and their answers can not be trusted.

Favorite Answer

No, because you can.  If just ill not post as a live link until you are a level 3.

You can post it, but to see it users will need too copy and paste it in run rather than just click on it.  This is to reduce spam.

• CarolOkla

The feeling is mutual. The original statement was on the YA  Blog on Tumble between March and May 2014. Verizon sold Tumble for 1% of shat it cost Yahoo to  buy it. Good luck on finding it on Twitter. Have you tried the Way Back Machine?