Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 2 months ago

Anyone know what lumps on the back of my pelvis might be?

Had them for a while and don’t think it’s cancer or anything. Just these like bumps that if I press on them they move around in the back of my pelvis bone. Really uncomfortable a bit like a knot but it’s not a knot cos I can’t loosen it. 

• LAN

It's just you once again posting your hypochondriac idiocy.  That's why you a!ways post here rather than see a doctor loser.

• m2 months agoReport

You don’t know what you’re talking about about the situation so how about you go judge someone else’s post yh 

• geezer

In 'most cases' lumps are just cysts (especially one's that you can 'move around')

and to reasure you, I have had a lump at the base of my spine for 20 years

BUT if yours 'hurt' rather than just being 'uncomfortable'  .. I'd HAVE THEM CHECKED OUT.

IT'S BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY.

I did have mine checked, and I keep thinking that I'll have it removed 'one day' .. but still haven't got round to it.

It could very well be cancer.  My uncle had something similar.  By the time he went to the doctor, it was too late and he died shortly after.  Don't make the same mistake.