Anonymous

What would you do if you have been told that you only interact with people from the same "social class" and not with others?

Especially at work, social gatherings and so on. They question you for your lack of flexibility to be open to interact from people with different background like that.

For example: I talk to the waiters and janitors more often because we share a few background and that we understand each other. Although the difference between us is that I took a higher education and have a higher job position compared to them. I have been told that I am more exposed to communicating with people like them maybe because of (to me) familiarity during school moments and while I'm at home and with my neighbors.

• mokrie
    Favorite Answer

I'd just tell them I do what is comfortable for me..

Money comes and goes as does success and failure.  Social status is not set in stone.  It can be gained or lost at any time.  

Sometimes there's a disconnect.  You might not have a lot of money but your personality might be more suited for conversing with mature, respectable rich people rather than cranky-azz violent poor people living on the fringe of society who have a negative outlook on everything.  It's all about having aspirations in life.  Pinkies up, my dear, pinkies up!

I cant .... I interact only with poor people ...

• Lee

I'd probably look back on how I'd been interacting with people and see if what they said was really true. I personally don't believe in class discrimination, so if somehow that had manifested in my actions, I'd definitely work on it.

Well I do not have that probblem so .....