is there a way to send from phone or tablet to TV WITHOUT WITHOUT WITHOUT WITHOUT wifi?

I already know there about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ways to send with wifi, but I do not want that. I want a strait connection from the phone/tablet to the TV, with out a 3rd, or 4th, or 20th connection bridging them.

Everything I have seen online, and I do mean EVERYTHING says the TV has to be connected to wifi. Even the videos that claim to show how to connect without wifi say the TV has to be on wifi.

I do not want to be connects and download a bunch of crap, I just want a 1-1 connect. phone or tabet connect to TV and what ever is seen on the phone or tblet is seen on the TV.

Why is this so freeking hard to find? Am I the only person who wants this?

the TVs today all have usb, hdmi, rca, vga, and some even still have coax, so why is is so dam hard to find a way to mirror a phone or tablet without having to be connected to the rest of the dam world.

youtube can show you how to use a few casting apps.

• keerok

Try a "USB to HDMI adapter".

• arther

create a hock network with you phone and connect your tv to it then use miracast or similar to control your tv

Connected to WiFi != connected to the whole world.

You can connect both your TV and your phone to the same local WiFi. That WiFi doesn't need to have a connection to anything or anywhere else.

Otherwise, yes, you'll need an adapter from your phone to HDMI. For some phones, those adapters exist, and they're specific for that type of phone, so if you are looking for a generic way to connect, you will only find WiFi.

What you want is a phone-to-HDMI adapter, something that goes in your phone's Lightning or USB-C socket and generates an HDMI signal to feed your TV.

Straight, not strait.  A strait is a body of water connecting two other bodies of water.