promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Why are my ACT scores taking so long to be sent out?

I took the district ACT exactly a month ago, March 10th. It was multiple choice only. From what I've read, scores are usually sent in the mail 1 to 2 weeks later (this is what I've heard from other people, not the ACT website) I don't remember exactly how fast I got my scores last year, but I'm pretty sure it was within a month. I tried emailing the address given on the ACT website, asking if their may be delays due to what is happening right now. They claimed they aren't allowed to communicate with me due to the contract they have with my district. I see tik toks of people getting their ACT score back and when I ask them when they took it, their response is usually late March. So why is mine taking so long? I know the ACT says it could take up to 8 weeks, but from what I've read it is very uncommon for the scores to take over a month to be sent and the 8 week rule only really applies to international students. Does anyone know why this may be happening? Those who have recently taken the district/state mandated ACT, how long did it take for your scores to come? Does anyone know if COVID 19 is causing delay? I've tried to read about it but as far as I can see they have not said anything about score reports being pushed back. 

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.