promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Is something wrong with my vagina?

(TMI warning) Okay so I will just give you an idea of what my vagina looks like. At the top there is my urine hole then there is this almost spongy type of tube thingy right below it, but I can see it and it’s kind of looks cut up at the front of it. Then below there is my actual vagina. So the part I’m not sure about it the tube thing, if I push up on it it feels really uncomfortable and kinda hurts (I also feel it in my gut). I think it may be like some organs that fell down maybe? I have never had sex but I do use tampons if that means anything please let me know if you know what is wrong or if it is fine thank you!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Sounds normal, that soft tube bit is your urethra

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Have you been to a gynecologist?  If yes, you’re probably fine, they see a lot of vaginas and would know right away if there was something there that didn’t belong.  Sounds like just tissue that’s part of your vagina or vaginal corona (hymen). 

• Lauren
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Sometimes there is extra tissue surrounding the vagina and it can look fragmented in some people. It may be normal. But pain is not normal. It's a good idea to have your doctor look at it and just make sure it's normal. 

• 2 months ago

--  There should not be anything between the urethra and the vagina entrance, so I do not know what you are talking about. The positioning of parts of the genitals, from top to bottom is --

Clitoral hood, Clitoris, Urethra, Vaginal opening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

That is your Hymen. Google it.

• Walter B
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

The hymen is just inside the vaginal opening.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.