promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where can I find disturbing videos on the internet?

So I’ve become way too curious. I want to find disturbing/dark/creepy videos on the internet but where can I find them? Don’t tell me not to try and watch this stuff because it’s too late lol. Trust me, I’ve already watched lots of messed up stuff. And also please don’t say best gore or YouTube cuz I’m pretty bored of that site and YouTube doesn’t have anything extremely disturbing due to their guidelines. What I’m looking for is this brutally disturbing videos that are talked about on the “dark/deep web”. I’ve heard so much about these videos and I want to know if there’s a website or something where I can find them. I used to be in a group chat and someone sent this video of an infant literally getting raped. How does this stuff even get around. There has to be some source where all these vids are being found. I hear about videos of people recording breaking into someone’s house and murdering them on camera in the most sinister ways, terrifying videos involving children, and other more disturbing things that your mind can’t take in. Links would be nice and thanks in advanced!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Please get some help.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

hopefully nowheres, that could be why you cant find them

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.