Americans people ! Do you think is beautiful your native language (Inglish), can you answer me please ? ?

I'm brazilian and I'm not fluent in english but I think english is a beautiful and sofisticated language, my native language is portuguese but I hate portuguese because I think is ungly and tacky.

But maybe I don't like portuguese because is my native language and I'm used to it. 

But I have a curiosity, Do native english speakers like english ? And, What's you favorite language ? 

SORRY ABOUT MY BAD ENGLISH.

*SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH !

Portuguese is a beautiful language .

English language has a long and complex history. It started in Saxony in ancient history. Now it mixes with many other languages such as Scotch, Welsh, French, German. We use words from ancient India as well.

I like Spanish. It is an easy language to learn and to speak. I think Portuguese is similar but I don't know much beyond "Sao" as opposed to "San."

• Dze

i like latin talk .. theyre nice people ..