What skin disorder does this look like tocyoy? Please help! ?

So at first this started off just at the corner of my mouth, then I realized it spread. It feels patchy and itchy and kinda scaly and there’s some bumps as you can see. I’ve never really had skin issues before except for my dry forehead.

It might be some type of dermatitis; maybe seborrhoiec dermatitis caused by yeast growth.  You could apply a dandruff shampoo according to the instructions on the bottle.  The first choice might be Nizoral shampoo.  It contains the Ketaconazole, which is one of the most potent anitfungal medicines available. 

A less likely possibility is some type of psoriasis; however, that is not a common location for psoriasis.  If Nizoral doesn't work after several day's use, you could then try T-gel.  It contains coal tar, which is one of the bettee topical treatments for psoriasis.