Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

How would you rank the top three QBs Burrow, Tua, Herbert?

Burrow, Tua, Herbert, in that order

In that order as it stands because of Tua's injury history.

• Bob

If all three stay healthy, to me it's: Tua,Burrow,Herbert,however because staying healthy might be a concern for Tua, I would rank them: Burrow,Tua,Herbert

Joe Burrow is the best.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• jared

Flip Burrow and Tua, and you have your answer lol

Kaepernick Kaepernick Kaepernick.

because he spits hot fya

Burrow is a boom/bust kind of pick. He could be Peyton Manning or he could be Johnny Manziel. I worry about his maturity and his talent is marginal for an elite QB. But, then again Brady and Montana showed you don't have to be able to throw 80 yards to be an elite QB and Burrow's 2019 season was off the charts. 

Tua- I think he can be a good NFL player but I think it would be a mistake to try and make him a franchise QB. He's small and not all that athletic and he's been injury prone. Seems to have good character though. I would love him in the 2nd round but top 5 is probably too high. 

Herbert- Normally I would say 6'6 is too tall for a QB. Really tall QBs have struggled in the NFL for a variety of reasons. However, Herbert is very athletic and has a very quick release. He ran a 4.68 40 and had the second best vertical jump among QBs. He also throws a really good ball. The spin he puts on the ball reminds me of Brady although he's not quite as consistent (but that can be learned). His arm strength is good but not great. 

I'd go Burrow, Herbert, Tua in that order.