Anna asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 2 months ago

I paid off my credit card bill 8 days ago, but the money is still showing in my checking account. What should I do? ?

I’m wondering if it’s delayed because of the virus. I made another payment on the CC to test and see if it would leave my account 4 days ago but still nothing 

Just leave it alone it'll show up if it don't show up after 3 months then close your bank account and move to another bank. Let him try to figure out the mess 3 months later that's not going to happen they'll catch it in the next couple days they always do

Calm down and wait for the check to clear

What does it show at your credit card? How did you pay?

Mine are on auto-pay and the money always comes out within 2 business days.

• Never

Getting a bank to answer can be difficult.  But there is nothing they can do to remove the money. Just pretend its not there and don't spend it.

• Kyle

call your bank.  with corona virus.  you never know how transactions are being affected.  call with your information and see what's going on.  and when it will be updated.  call your bank.  then the credit card.  

• Anna2 months agoReport

Thanks, will do