Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

On a scale of 1 to 10, how FEARFUL is Donald Trump that Joe Biden is going to defeat him in November's election?

Favorite Answer

15. Biden is an overwhelming favorite, the overwhelming majority of this country hate Dump. Dump is going to be slaughtered in the election 

• Ann

0 The guy doesn't know where he is half he time. The other half he can't remember what he was going to say.

Trump is probably concerned but Joe Biden is beatable. It's not like Trump is up against a politician of the caliber of Reagan, Clinton, Obama, or Kennedy. Biden is about on par with politicians like Kerry.

I'm middle of the road which gives me the ability to actually see what's going on with politics.with that said, The reason Trump got elected is the same reason there are hardcore Bernie lovers... People want something different.

One a scale of 1 to 10, it's definitely a low number. That might not be the answer you want to hear but that's reality. 

Joe Biden is going to lose bigly. I'm not even freaking out.

It's gotta be at least a 6.. But the Donald doesn't show much fear & I'm sure he thinks he's got all the answers & the Trump enclaves are very confident, so I imagine for them & Donald it's about a 1 or less.  Given the shape that the world is in & that we're entering a time when Ol Joe doesn't really have to campaign, just let ole Donny shoot off his mouth & his tweeter, it should be a 10

10.  As poll after poll shows.  Biden = 49%, Trump = 41%.

Trump does not function from a position of fear in anything he does. But he does not for a moment doubt that the Dems will do everything and anything , legal or not, to sway the election in Biden's favor.

Fearful enough to try and blackmail a foreign power into announcing a fake investigation into Biden.

• don

I see you failed to actually watch the hearings which proved beyond any doubt that your assertion is bullshyt.

• Joseph

You're running in the negative numbers there.

10 being crapping his pants scared, I'd say he's at least an 8

• ZERO, Trump has nothing to fear from Dementia Joe.

As a matter of fact, Princess Greta Thunberg just sent out a whining hologram saying "Help us Obi Wan Sanders. You're our only hope!"