promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Is it true that Melinda Gates has divorced Bill Gates? if yes, what's her reason?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • df
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

What I do I tuttorirrrr really r read

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No. No reason, they still do dishes together.

Melinda Gates has been married to her husband, Bill Gates, the Microsoft cofounder, for 25 years. While the two may run one of the world's largest charities, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, they still find time to do the dishes together as a family.Apr 24, 2019

Bill and Melinda Gates' marriage: why they wash dishes together ...www.businessinsider.com › bill-melinda-gates-marriage-wash-dishes-rel...

• 2 months ago

her reason is shes doesnt fear GOD, cause GOD is against divorce. so many divorces and sins against GOD and people really wonder why coronavirus is here!

~MUST accept Jesus as your Sacrifice for sin, be baptized, turn from sin, obey GOD and Jesus, walk in His ways to make it to Heaven. this is not religion~

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

not true .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nothing that indicates this in anything I have seen or heard, nothing. I doubt she would blab to the public about her reasons if so, which is doubtful

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Don't know and don't know why people like that bother as I don't think they ever see each other much on any given day because they are all off doing some damned thing or another.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I haven't heard a word to that effect.  Where did YOU hear it?

In general these days, when people divorce, the reason is simply given as "irreconcilable differences".  Melinda Gates does not strike me as the sort of person who would be willing to say, publicly, any more than that, not least so as not to insult their father in the eyes of her children.

So, assuming she is divorcing him -- and I have no reason to believe that she is -- I don't know why you'd think anyone here would know her reason.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.