promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Why are people believing the lies told to them from the mainstream news media about COVID-19, believing that they have to quarantine?

What you’re being told has absolutely nothing to do with any virus. The quarantine orders and the social distancing which is really social conditioning is as usual a plot to weaken, sicken and control the population. 

What do we know from studies on isolation and social separation?

Loneliness and being stuck inside can be damaging to both our mental and physical health. Socially isolated people are less able to deal with stressful situations. They're also more likely to feel depressed and may have problems processing information. Think about that....research shows isolated people have trouble processing information meaning what the media and government are telling them they are now unable to think critically about.

This in turn can lead to difficulties with decision-making and memory storage and recall. People who are lonely are also more susceptible to illness. Researchers found that a lonely person's immune system responds differently to fighting viruses, making them more likely to develop an illness. Stop and give that last line a second thought.

Update:

The impacts of social isolation become worse when people are placed in physically isolating environments. For example, solitary confinement can have negative psychological effects on prisoners including significant increases in anxiety and panic attacks, increased levels of paranoia, and being less able to think clearly. Again what an amazing time for governments to close gyms, parks, beaches and other areas where people get exercise, sunlight and fresh air along with socializing with other.

Update 2:

You’ll also notice depression, anxiety, panic attacks and alcohol use is skyrocketing during this fear-demic. People also report long-term mental health problems after being held in isolation. Natascha Kampusch was an Austrian woman who was kidnapped at the age of ten and held captive in a cellar for eight years and she noted in her biography that the lack of light and human contact mentally weakened her.

Update 3:

She also reported that endless hours and days spent completely isolated made her susceptible to her captor's orders and manipulations. Kind of like how the majority comply with everyone their rulers tell without question. The real agenda here is to weaken your mental and physical health and make you a more compliant and obedient slave to their system of control.

29 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I agree with you. I want this to end as well.

GOD bless

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Oh, how wonderful!  It's so wonderful to see Russian participation in Yahoo Answers!  Perhaps you can next organize a parade to celebrate the "reelection" of your American leader, President Trump.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Please! Somebody call a waaahmbulance.

The reason why the world is on lockdown is because it worked in China. They stopped the outbreak and got it under control by forcing everyone to go home. The world followed suit... because it worked. There's no conspiracy. The authorities have probably saved millions of lives... maybe even yours. So stop your whining... no one wants to hear it.

PS. Conspiracy theorists are extremely annoying. It's like OCD on a grand scale. Because you're a control freak, you want to knnnnoooow.... you dream up these conspiracies so that you can feel in control of your out-of-control life. Keep it to yourself, freak.

• 2 months ago

You and republicans party are idiots

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You have been drinking the kool aid again, haven't you?

• sarah
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I believe the main stream media and I am social distancing. What I do not believe is the political leaders who say "go back to work" These are the same people who send young men into battle to fight in their endless wars.

• Caesar
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because the lies are coming from people like you that need to spread their wisdom and "truth" under anonymous ... ignoring that many Hospitals are flooded by sick people you are so ignorant that in 1918 the  Spanish flu quarantine got a set of rules put in place in Portland, Oregon during the 1918 flu pandemic, to control the spread of influenza. The rules involved restricting public congregation, closing stores early, and quarantining houses... and the prevalence of flu masks

• ...Show all comments
    • Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

You ever read  Genesis 4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the Lord had respect unto Abel and to his offering:... that God that Will Never Leave You Or Forsake You .... let Cain kill Abel in the Genesis 4:8 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So I have to choose between social sickness and physical sickness. Hmmmmm, which one is more likely to kill me?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Reported so idiots won't believe you.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I just reported that anonymous user some people don't understand that hospitals are flooded with sick people... and many can believe those crazy conspiracies

• tenn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Thanks, but I'll live in reality. I'm not gullible enough to fall for all the ridiculous conspiracy theories going around now.

• Caesar
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

I just reported that anonymous user some people don't understand that hospitals are flooded with sick people

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.