Comics about superhero’s with no powers?

Im thinking of writing a comic about an awkward wanna be superhero that has no superpower. I was thinking about reading Kickass, however are there any other comics similar to what I’m talking about? Just looking for some inspiration.

Or if you have ever seen Super, something along those lines. An antisuperhero with no real powers

Punisher.

Ironman.

Rocketer.

Samurai Flamingo (Manga).

The Bat Family.

The Arrow Family.

The Phantom.

Xena.

• Diana

Batman, Robin, Batgirl, Batwoman,The Spirit 🦸‍♂️, The Question, Green Arrow, Speedy, The Sandman, Sandy, 

I'm pretty sure there are, but not that many.  The sort of 'pathetic' superhero is not an entirely new trope, but it's uncommon.  I remember Garth Ennis' Hitman had a washed up super group of loser heroes lead by a guy named six-pack...who did not have a six-pack in terms of abs, but rather a beer gut and was named after a six-pack of beer.  The Tick has a long history of people with little to no value in terms of powers.  The Civic Minded Five from the cartoon, Arthur himself, and so many others.

And then of course Aquaman whose power of talking to fish is so lame that his main adversary is just a guy with a scuba suit on.  :)