Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Molested at young age 7 8 raped in early 20s?

I get creeped out with sex im a 32 yr old female i don't like 2 be eatin or my clit touched when i play i stop i cant handle the feeling its to intense whats the best thing i can do

Get counselling or else you'll never have a normal sex life

• k w

talk it out with a rape counselor....sorry somebody did that to you....

• J

I think u should see a therapist or rape crisis counselor. Sexual assault of any kind can cause anxiety, flashbacks, and general negative feelings about sex. It’s a type of ptsd. You seem to already know that your dislike of sex comes from your previous bad experiences. Get some help because sex is a great part of life and you don’t want to let a couple scumbags that hurt you in the past to take that away from you. It won’t go away overnight but the more you work at it, the better things will get. Until you deal with your issues, you will never be totally ok. What happened to you isn’t your fault but how you deal with it will have a huge impact on your mental health for the rest of your life

• Thanks alot i blamed myself for years thinkin i got to close to the man that molested me id sit an cuddle but was like 7 8 didnt kno it was wrong while he stuck his hands down my pants sad thing it was my sorry pos step grandfather 

Thanks everyone i enjoy sex just not the clit touching or when im about there i stop. But certain times its ok i dont think bout it ill just look into a sex therapist do they have them online i cant do it in person

• :)

Therapy. You are traumatized. A therapist, preferably a sex therapist, will help. This will be hard to overcome on your own.

I’m sorry you went through this.

• R L

You need counseling to address why you are dealing with these feelings and fears...you are in your sexual prime and should be able to enjoy sexual days with a emotionally caring man and enjoy your own sexuality. Thank you for reaching out and let us know how you are doing....Rob

• MissA

Therapy, probably. There's stuff they can help you do to process trauma, and if yours rises to the level of PTSD (which it might) then there's help available for that too.

I am very sorry all that happened to you.You really need to consider giving therapy a shot to help you get past the toxic things that have happened to you.