Atheists and other religions, do you believe that Christ Jesus can make Mother Earth like heaven?

Yes, but he'll probably have us do our part, too.

No. That's why Christ is preparing people to leave mother earth.

The one's who say "Christ Jesus" are always the nutjob fanatics.

The Force of nature or God (in Gematria it means the same thing) has provided everything we need for all to live well. Why hasn't that happened for centuries? Humanity's drive to fulfill their every desire at the expense of others.

...This pandemic is humanities opportunity to 'reset' the system. We are all seeing the importance of the well being of the individual since it affects the health of everyone else. We are in this together. Can we now stop exploiting the environment and its inhabitants? We can start restructuring the system in order to take care of all of life.

I thought his first name was Gabriel

See as followers of the Jesus cult have for the last two thousands tried to make the earth a living hell, no.

• tenn

Atheists don't believe anyone has god powers, so no.

In order for me to believe that, I would have to believe that Jesus actually held the mythical powers Christians say he did. I don't believe that, so the question, for me, is irrelevant.

Yes. The earth will be made more beautiful than ever, beautiful like heaven. (Revelation 21: 1) & (Revelation 21:4-5)

• (Psalm 8:6-8) Adam handed dominion of all creation over to Satan. Don’t you know that you become a slave to whoever you obey? Satan is the god of this world. He showed what he owns while tempting Jesus saying, “I’ll give you all the kingdoms of the world if you bow down and worship me”(Luke 4:6)

Jesus told us that we should pray that God's will be done on the earth as it is in Heaven.

Source(s): Matthew 6:10; Psalm 37:10: Revelation 12:7-12