promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Atheists and other religions, do you believe that Christ Jesus can make Mother Earth like heaven?

Attachment image

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Yes, but he'll probably have us do our part, too.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

No. That's why Christ is preparing people to leave mother earth.

• 2 months ago

The one's who say "Christ Jesus" are always the nutjob fanatics.

• 2 months ago

The Force of nature or God (in Gematria it means the same thing) has provided everything we need for all to live well. Why hasn't that happened for centuries? Humanity's drive to fulfill their every desire at the expense of others.

...This pandemic is humanities opportunity to 'reset' the system. We are all seeing the importance of the well being of the individual since it affects the health of everyone else. We are in this together. Can we now stop exploiting the environment and its inhabitants? We can start restructuring the system in order to take care of all of life.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I thought his first name was Gabriel

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

See as followers of the Jesus cult have for the last two thousands tried to make the earth a living hell, no.

• tenn
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Atheists don't believe anyone has god powers, so no.

• 2 months ago

In order for me to believe that, I would have to believe that Jesus actually held the mythical powers Christians say he did. I don't believe that, so the question, for me, is irrelevant.

• 2 months ago

Yes. The earth will be made more beautiful than ever, beautiful like heaven. (Revelation 21: 1) & (Revelation 21:4-5)

• ...Show all comments
    • (Psalm 8:6-8) Adam handed dominion of all creation over to Satan. Don’t you know that you become a slave to whoever you obey? Satan is the god of this world. He showed what he owns while tempting Jesus saying, “I’ll give you all the kingdoms of the world if you bow down and worship me”(Luke 4:6)

• 2 months ago

Jesus told us that we should pray that God's will be done on the earth as it is in Heaven.

Source(s): Matthew 6:10; Psalm 37:10: Revelation 12:7-12
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.