Anonymous

White supremacists trying to cash in on covid 19 now lol?

I actually don't call the skinheads white supremacists... I call them just cowards.. If they're really a white supremacist, they would do what I do, and take of themselves, exercise and train hard, and go take take a crown from somebody that thought that BET was ESPN. Lol... They wouldnt want segregation because that eliminates the competition.

Sorry, Patrick, not half as interesting as your other random rants:  “Making the 16 year old eat what I cook? On the last day of his defiance...He said..You can't make me..I said you want bet f@goot ?Watch this..I took the police baton..Beat him in the stomach with it..Then kicked him out of the chair..Then I picked him up by the neck and waist..Threw plopped him down into a wheel chair...Then I duct taped his wrists to the arms of the chair...Duct taped his legs to the foot rest posts...Duct taped his chest and back to the backrest..Put his head in the read restraint...Got a crowbar...And told him to open his mouth or I'll open it for you..You're a child..16 years old..You do what the f)uck I say do..F@ggot...Your days of doing what you want are OVER. Now open your f)ucking mouth. When he wouldn't open his mouth..I took the leather belt and whacked him across the face..Then prayed open his mouth with the crow bar...And I packed a whole chicken cutlet into his mouth...And duct taped his mouth shut..And told him that it's not coming off...Until you swallow that chicken. Then I shoveled a whole serving of his mashed potatoes in...And did the same thing...Next was the green beans and then the spinach, corn and cranberry jelly. Then I released him. That was the last time he ever messed with me. That's when he apologized..And wanted to go to counseling and to get his GED. And go back home to his parents.” 

Ok, so you felt the need to share a random thought that no one asked for?

Fair enough, that's reasonable, but what's your question?