Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

We are still friends on Facebook. Why does he rarely respond if I reach out to him?

There’s a guy that had a crush on me a few years ago. He asked me out, but he found out I had a boyfriend. After my boyfriend and I broke up, he reached out to me when he was living out of state. He told me he was moving back. He said he trusted me. Why would he trust me if he didn’t know me that well? He asked me to hang out. I told him that I wanted to hang out, but I told him I was being careful hanging out with past and present coworkers. I told him I had a bad experience at my last job. He then said he was sorry to hear that. We used to talk all the time. I know he’s still single. What’s the reason we don’t talk as much as we used to? Is it from bringing up the past? Why does he rarely respond if I reach out? If he does respond, it’s just a short polite response. 

Favorite Answer

Maybe he is not that interested in being your friend anymore....or he like other girl now..