Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 2 months ago

Is it weird to fantasize about being a mom?

I'm only 16 and I always daydream about being a mom. I always fantasize about being married with an amazing husband, and him pounding me and giving me a ton of kids, and to take care of. Is this weird?

The only issue is money, cuz I know money is very important for raise a family. Obviously I'm not gunna get pregnant at 16, but I want to have a baby at 20. But if I was already rich, I'd try to have a baby right away. But I won't, doing worry, I'm not that stupid. I just can't help but daydream about being a mom almost everyday. 

I honestly don't get how some women are like 30+ and have no kids. I'd be super depressed if that was me. Cats won't fill that void for me. 

Is this bad?

Okay, maybe I don't want a ton of kids, but at least 4. Is it weird that a daydream about being pregnant in the operating room in the hospital too?

I like the "pounding me and giving me a ton of kids" philosophy, but you can have cats too. I recommend ten or more.

It is not bad at all.That is what women are here for to keep the human race going.You are normal: it is others who think differently than you who are abnormal,not you.

Fantasizing about a man pounding you and giving you tons of kids sounds like a nightmare to me. I never thought like this - I know how much work kids are, being the oldest. To go from being a kid straight into being a mother for the rest of your life - not for me.