promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 2 months ago

In the US , why does't state and or Federal government hand out face masks for free.?

I cannot find one to buy and my skill to make a good one is not there?

Update:

Many other countries do.hand out free masks. 

8 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because to much is now made in other countries because you and so many Democrits do not want American Workers to make them. YOU rather ORDER what you want from places like CHINA and support them instead of supporting AMERICA AND AMERICAN WORKERS.

• Little Ollie
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

How do you come up with this nonsense, do you even live in America?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pat
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because they don't have them.

Because Donald Trump fired the people whose job it was to make sure we had them.

Because Donald Trump is a moron.

• 2 months ago

Have you tried the paint store? I just looked on eBay eBay has got plenty of them might take you a week to get them that way but all you need is a nuisance filters. face masks don't stop you from catching the virus it might slow down the virus from coming from an infected person if they're wearing a mask. You can make for yourself a much better breathing apparatus throw a piece of half inch clear tube that you can get at the auto parts store or at Lowe's. By taking a 1 quart milk plastic throw The jug halfway with aquarium filter floss now insert the plastic hose into the milk jug no pour in a box of activated carbon also from the pet store fill it the rest of the way with filter floss. Tape the hose to the side of the jug with some duct tape and carry the little jug in your hand breathe through 1/2 inch plastic exhale through your nose or put nose plugs in. That little homemade filter I just talked to you about is better than any mask you'll get over the counter.

• Andee
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

Could you please learn how to properly punctuate sentences and paragraphs?  Also, what does “a 1 quart milk plastic throw The jug halfway” mean?

• Clive
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Because you don't like government and don't think it should hand out free stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There aren't enough masks for this situation.

• 2 months ago

Use Clorox wipes to make your own mask.

use 2 rubber bands to affix the mask.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The government is more stingy than it used to be. During the 1918 Spanish Flu pandemic, the government handed out aciphidity bags to ward off the flu. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I don't there are enough masks to everyone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.