promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 2 months ago

Is everyone going to get to skip a grade?

They just closed school for the rest of the school year in this state so will everyone just get to skip the rest of the grade their in now?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • lkl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, everyone is required to do their schoolwork. The only thing you will fine with is testing but you'll be tested next year. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Where I teach this is the way we were briefed:

We will not hold any student back who had not been told prior to the Covid19 situation. Students are "required" to do the work created by their teacher and turned in via drop off boxes OR online submission of photographed/scanned/screenshot of work.

In other words, no you are not "skipping a grade" but working through the grade you are currently in (the one before the pandemic). Did your teacher not assign you work to do from home? If not, I encourage you to find things you are interested in and study those to keep your brain actively engaged in some form of learning. I promise it will make it easier for when we do go back to school (take if from a former slacker/procrastinator). Please be safe, but also ENJOY this time with your housemates. You can accomplish great things in quarantine.

Wish you well!  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No but you can pass without taking the regions exam, if you have enough credits

• 2 months ago

It depends on whether classes will be continued online. Ask your parents; they should know.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

i dont think so, you'll find out when you go back to school

• 2 months ago

Like these kids aren’t stupid enough.

• 2 months ago

So you're happy to be able to purposely skip your education and come out of school with a lower IQ? Any sane student would stand heavily against that idea, even though most students these days aren't all there, being misinformed because society decided to make some changes...

• Mandy
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

I hope not.  It’s they’re in.  Not “their” in.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sorry, that's not the way education works.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.