promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

How can I get people with already busy lives (family, kids, work, better friends,) & others they care about better to care about me?

I have no one and really want someone to care.

Id care for someone if they let me..

But everyone has enough care in their lives, they do not need me

Update:

I cannot volunteer due to my irregular hours and im not good in groups..

Besides i wont get care if i volunteer

I need a caring friend.

So much

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you've got a casual associate who's crazy busy with all those things perhaps you could offer to help (as it seems you've got the free time to do so).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

maybe you can try volunteering somewheres

• 2 months ago

You cannot force someone to care about you, so best you can do is seek out authentic connections.  Consider expanding your social networks, join a local community group and be open to changing your perspective.  Right now you seem convinced you are not needed and by your own admittance, you do not function well in groups.  A shift in your attitude could create opportunities/possibilities for you, so decide what you want and set about making this happen for yourself.  Remember, you are the only one responsible for your life.

• 2 months ago

We have no idea how. We don't know you at all.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

People WILL care about you - in direct proportion to the amount YOU care about THEM.  If you don't care about other people, none of them will care about you.

So, think of people you know who could use some assistance in enjoying their lives and being happy with who they are.  Then attempt to provide some of that assistance.

If you fail to do that, then you will fail to find anyone who cares about you.  You must care about THEM, first.

• 2 months ago

maybe you could try doing some volunteer work

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.