Does the military recruit people who want to commit suicide to send them on suicide missions?
- capitalgentlemanLv 72 months ago
No. In fact, those sorts of people would be excluded from joining the military.
- Bill-MLv 72 months ago
NO. People like that are screened and not allowed to join the Military.
- wobafettyLv 62 months ago
I'm sure some militaries out there couldn't care less, but in the more civilized worlds many mental health conditions, including depression, means you're going nowhere near a firearm, at least in the military.
- electricpoleLv 72 months ago
They weed out suicidal types.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Brother XLv 52 months ago