Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 2 months ago

I’m tired of having such a small face for my age and height? ?

I’m 5’5 with long legs and I have such a small chin and head over all! I am turning 17 very soon and I’m tired of having such a small head! It looks abnormal. It’s always been thin but what makes it worse it the fact that my headshape is probably the straightest headshape that exists. My face does not go outwards whatsoever like most people but I’ve learned to accept that and just understand that it’s for me and that’s it. I know I should wait so more but I will honestly not be able to keep my cool if this face doesn’t get some width! I want my eyes to be more spread out. Slightly wider headshape then I will look fine! 

Is there anything I can do about this in the meantime to actually widen it? I am a female by the way 

• Dave

For all I know, you're perfect.

• martin

Stop looking in the mirror, and you'll be more relaxed.

Hold your nose and try to exhale strongly.  Do this 5x, every hour.  In a few weeks, no more than six, you will see an increase in the size of your head as you inflate it.