Should I get a used porsche cayenne or something different?

I want to get a more car more on the luxury side. I dont want to spend more than 45k at the max. i looked at used porshe cayennes and they seem to be pretty cool and from what ive read pretty reliable. Im not set on the cayenne but want something along those lines. If its a car then it needs to be good in snow considering I live in michigan.

yeah that car good but once it hit 100k it has problems

• arther

if you have the money if you can't buy it with cash and have $20k on hand for repairs maybe not. even most reviews say they are pretty good and don't break you will probably never spend the$20k . When porsche breaks down in small town it generally leaves on a tow truck all thou every time ive seen that  it was the drivers fault.

Just burn cash in your bathtub. Same difference.

You are daydreaming again.  It is time to replace the distributor on the 93 Paseo.  Make sure you got the rotor pointing to the correct plug.

• ANTHONY2 months agoReport

got nothing better to do eh? get a life

Porsche and snow is not a combination that people typically throw together.  Maintenance costs is going to be higher than other cars and insurance is definitely going to be higher than other cars.