How to get GMRS license?

So I can transmit and receive legally.

To tell the truth, I need guidance nor somebody who knows where to go. I tried to do myself but all this boring literature just puts me to sleep.

Thanks for lookin into.

Apply through the FCC and pay them $75. They will license you for 10 years to operate and supervise GMRS radios in your family.

It's pretty simple: Just pay for it. 

You can do that through the FCC.gov Universal Licensing System at https://www.fcc.gov/wireless/systems-utilities/uni...

It's a simple process but it's in pieces:

1. Create an account via the "New User Registration" link to get a FCC Registration Number (FRN). This step is the equivalent of signing up for Amazon so you can buy stuff.

2. If you prefer to file by mail download and fill out form 605 and 159, or use the "File Online" link.

3. Pay $70 for the application fee.

4. Download your license.

Take a course from your local Ham's radio association in your city and then right a license test from government communication department.