Is it risky to report work place harassment?

Me and a male coworker made plans to have lunch together. We had planned on going to get pizza but ended up hanging out in his car instead. So we were talking about work and so forth.

The next thing you know, I'm sitting on top of his face pantiless rocking back and forth facing his legs. All of a sudden out of nowhere he shoves a pencil up my rectum and says "you b@tch, that's what you get for ruining my career."

I was shocked he did that because his friend was sticking straight up hard as a rock. I tried getting up and away but he grabbed my thighs and pulled me down and sucked on my you know what.

After that happened I asked myself why he did that but then I realized I got prompted over him even though he's been at the company longer than I have.

I was thinking about notifying HR but I don't know how to go about doing this?

What way should I notify HR?

• Erik
    Favorite Answer

this never happened, obviously

Yes, risky - you would likely be fired.  Just because you didn't like the end result of what you and he did, doesn't mean that it was harassment and doesn't mean that you have any cause against him whatsoever.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience & with Employment law experience.
    • SumDude

Do not feed the troll. She did this last month, too.

You want to go to HR and tell them a guy is harassing you because you went willingly to his car and sat on his face? How do you think that is going to go? Not well at all. Consider it a lesson learned and do not date co-workers as most are looking for an easy lay. Guarantee you will get another parking lot offer from another guy. You tell him. If you approach me again I will go to HR on you. You cannot be the work bicycle that expect help from HR.

• SumDude

reported as always. The mental illness is amazing. And she is proud of it.

Still trolling this BS story.  you should come up with a new one, you do have a flare for it.