Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Was my crush mugging me off? ?

We're in our 20s and know this probably sounds like teenage question but I've never had to handle this situation before. I've liked this girl for months. I've not told her about my feelings but it's obvious to her that I do because I can't hide anything lol she flirts with me etc she says things like "I know you like me" winking at me. But we're out a club one just before this lockdown happened. She snogged another guy Infront of me and wasn't even interested to dance with me or anything. She was running about talking to other people. Obviously I ended up telling her how I felt afterwards when I got home. She said "aw listen i like you as a friend, sorry I hurt you" deep down I think she knew my feelings for her and she just loved the ego boost she got from me linking her. What do you think about this? 

Favorite Answer

I think you've been wasting your time and energy on someone who's not interested in you but likes attention. In other words, I think the same thing you already know. Move the hell on, dude.

Mate, she is a *****! Get rid of her. You're a MAN. Any real man wouldn't settle for a woman who's not interested in him whatsoever, no matter how good looking she is. You don't ever let a female put you in the friendzone you hear me??. Cut the friendship and move on. She clearly just wanted to get her supply from you of "he likes me 😄" Don't put yourself through that stuff. Start putting boundaries in place that you don't get walked over ever again. Time is precious in life and wasting it on scum like her just makes you feel more regretful of time you can't get back. Bin her and start looking for another woman. 

Forget her move on, she dont like you, find someone else