bethany asked in HealthMental Health · 3 months ago

Why do I feel weird around certain people ? ?

When I go to work I have 2 supervisors that are nice sometimes and then sometimes they can be horrible and blunt and just make you feel uncomfortable !! Why do I feel weird around them like I’m the odd one out? There’s nothing wrong with me I’m not a weirdo but they make me feel off and just like I’m a nobody :/ can’t really explain it but it’s really upsetting me.

Some people are like that, intimidating and at times cold or condescending.

I have worked with bosses, assistant managers and regular workers like that.

Makes you feel like crap.

I hear you.

Do not let them intimidate you, do your work, do not be lazy, always be polite and professional, do not complain or be rude.

If they’re blunt, it’s a power thing, they have it, you do not.

Do your job.

Do not let them see you upset, but.. any  clear bullying should be clearly documented (date, time, witnesses, what happened,) and  reported to HR/the boss.

Bullying occurs in a pattern and is hard to prove.

Never accuse anyone of bullying unless you have clearly documented evidence and proof it affects your work over time.

Bad vibes. Certain people. It's normal. You're fine.