promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

The game room charges 20 dollars for every 30 minutes of play time how much does Quinn need to pay for 150 minutes of play time?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

this is very basic math. you really need to understand this and not cheat otherwise you will really never understand what is about to come.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

Learn how to do this from a teacher, tutor, or by reading your math book. Cheating on your math homework will only screw you  later in life.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

this won't help later, you really need to understand how to do it, rather than be relying on answers, it won't help you in the long run trust me...

anyway  how many times does 30 fit into 150 (to calculate the time first)  (150/30  well 5x3 =15    so it's the same equation only dealing with numbers which are both 10x as big....the answer therefore is 5....5x30 = 150..

so now we just need to substitute the money paid per hour and mutply by the same amount   in this case $20  by 5

the answer is therefore $100....but always be careful as to what the question is asking, not just calculating the correct answer....

my way of answering is different, because i'm trying to get you to understand what you're doing and not just resolving this problem.....cheers

• 2 months ago

The answer, using simple math, is 100 dollars.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

gee ... if only I had passed 4th grade arithmetic. P S You are newbie #149 by my count.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

20/30 = x/150                   

• 2 months ago

30 for every 20 dollars 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.