If MJ didn't retire twice, do you think he would have 8-10 championships?

Who knows? Maybe.

Well Anything Is Possible.

• Carlos

I'm sure Micheal Jordan would won 7 to 8 championships but his 6-6 record wouldn't have been perfect in the Finals but maybe 7 out of 8 or 8 out of 9 NBA Titles maybe losing to Spurs and or Rockets teams .

As much as I'd like to think that but realistically the one more he could have won would have been 1994. It took the Knicks 7 games and a blown call by the refs in one of those games to beat the Jordan-less Bulls that year and the Rockets needed 7 games in the Finals to beat the said Knicks team. I believe Jordan could have lead the Bulls to a 4-peat that time. 1995 would still have been the Rocket's year though.

No.

I am a sports fan who is a fan of 2 sports radio shows. They talk about sports topics and they take phone calls from passionate sports fans. If you are interested to call their sports radio shows than feel free. Call their morning show, and the afternoon show at 704-332-0173. It is Monday to Friday, 7am ET to 9:55am ET. Also, 3pm ET to 6:55pm ET. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

You could call in another sports radio show Monday to Friday at 12pm ET to 12:55pm ET, 502-571-1080. They would talk about any sports topics of your choice, and also if you have questions in sports or anything in general, feel free to call them.

• Steve

If they still had PIppen and Rodman, yes.

• jared

VERY unlikely, but I guess if ANYONE could go it, it is the GOAT

• Bob

No, but I do think he would have won at least one more.

I don't think so because he was getting old and he wouldn't have played as good.