promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
(A)
Lv 7
(A) asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 months ago

Does radio active poisoning occur in humans the are around 5G cell activity,Could it cause Covid -19.?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Wow just what I wondered a while back yet what if we all have been jacked up from modern electronics as the past has recorded and could this pandemic just be natures way of rebooting our systems around the globe wow could you feel fortunate you were caught in time to be healed I tend to look at your question as a gift thanks chum buddy the earth is being realigned. Makes more sense than doom and gloom sayers yo if you want to research this I bet you will find it to be true somewhere and that my friend is my answer cool ha just look until you find your answers and you will know in your heart the truth 

Source(s): Common sense
    • Complete rubbish. Radio waves do not cause the flu.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

IDK dude.

A while ago I spent a lot of time working on a jobsite that was right next to a bunch of AM radio towers, Cell phone towers, and a large swamp. When I was there I was always having heartburn issues which caused me to swallow air, headaches, eye-strain, and a couple times i got mildly sick for at least 3-weeks. 

When I get away from that jobsite, about 3 weeks later I feel fine.

So yeah, I can see how the 5G signals could be disruptive for people. Most of the people whom answered this question have jumped to the conclusion that the radio signals are causing the virus, when in turn they should have jumped to the conclusion that the radio signals are disrupting the human body which give the virus a better opportunity to reproduced thanks to a weakened host. It's just a common sense thing.

• 2 months ago

Electromagnetic radiation (everything from Gamma Rays, Xrays to radio to visible light) has nothing to do with viral infection.

Unless you are already damaged by actual Radiation Poisoning by an particle emitting substance.  (immune system damage)

https://allianceforscience.cornell.edu/blog/2020/0...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

If 5G radiation would harm you, visible light would have vaporized you the second you stuck your head out of your mother.

• Couch Potato2 months agoReport

What if the person was a breech birth?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

No, no .no.

Radioactive poisoning is not possible from 5G, Viral contagions have no relation to 5G radiowaves or even radiation.

Don;t worry about linking those things.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Easter's comin'. Make sure to travel to Miami so you'll be able to attend mega church with all your pals.  Make sure you give them all a BIG hug.

• 2 months ago

Can we not try stupid first with every situation?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Stupid idiot. What a crock of ****.

• 2 months ago

No and no. 5G has no influence on anything other than the internet.

Peace.

• 2 months ago

LOL - how would a RADIO signal generate a VIRAL INFECTION?  NO it won't cause Covid-19 or any other virus.

PS it is 5G, 4G, etc are NOT RADIO ACTIVE!  it is just a radio signal very similar to your AM/FM radio! Radio waves are all around you, even TV from local stations are radio wave transmitted.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tracy L
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

No it really won't cause a VIRAL infection.. sorry. Have you passed middle school physics yet? Radio Waves are not the same as radio active poisoning!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.