Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Does Trump’s presidency make you accepting of other candidates with all but the worst political and sexual assault records like Joe Biden?

Favorite Answer

"Does Trump’s presidency make you accepting of other candidates with all but the worst political and sexual assault records like Joe Biden?"

If I was active in political life and on board with the Democrats, then the answer might be yes.

If I was a more humanitarian person who had strong principles that supersede establishment political ideas then the answer would probably be no.

If I was a Classic Feminist from last century that was only concerned with advocating for women's Rights then I would be aghast at anyone entering public life who had such a bad record.  My foremost concern would be women.

But if I am a current feminist, then I would be following cultural Marxism as my ideology ... which excuses all the bad actions of radical feminists and rapist Democrats along with a host of other extreme left "progressive" groups, which all follow the same ideology, and put political power as the primary objective over anything else.

Women be damned under modern feminism if it gets in the way of ideological priorities.  It's Leftist politics first, including the advancement of the globalist agenda.  Then immigrant, non-White advocacy, then lgbt issues, then Muslim advocacy.  If you're some White women living in the first world, you are way down the totem pole of concern under feminism today due to their cultural Marxist adherence.

.

The Democrats with their views on guns makes them a hard no for me.

• liz

It would be hard to imagine how the US could manage to find anybody more sleazy than the current incumbent. That would be quite an achievement. His third wife will surely leave him before long, if she can. She obviously can’t stand to be close to him.  And then God knows what else will come out.  Surely you have to hope for a better standard of future candidates.

Yeh I think Bill Clinton already holds the bar on all those things.

• rick

Trump lowered "the bar" to new depths.

his isnt as bad as Clinton's, and Clinton's was consensual 

No. Even the ones that claim to be on your side (whatever stupid side that may be) are always professional liars, sometimes literally demented, often functionally incompetent, and they have to be carefully watched and public pressure applied with a free hand to keep them on course at all times.

And THAT'S the ones that AREN'T evil and WRONG. That is to say, a minority of them.As the not-so-slow-motion collapse of the formerly globally dominant U.S. empire continues, we are offered fresh evidence daily on a number of fronts, not just the pandemic, that our ruling class is socially senile and worthless even for their own purposes. It is completely appropriate that the two major faction leaders among the political contractors competing to run our bosses'  state for them are Biden and Trump, both soft in the head like overripe fruit.

One can't talk at all, and when you listen to the other, you WISH he couldn't either.

I've always hated this ruling class and its state, but this decay is downright embarrassing. And even  looking across the even the larger array of personalities in the political groups, they sure ain't going out with a bang. I can hear their whimpering through my speakers and see it on my screen.

The would-be reps of ALL the factions, on their OWN terms, are ALL fifth-raters.  Who on the U.S. far right today could last 10 seconds in an argument with Douglas MacArthur?  What about far rightists who make occasional zig zags to the center, how long do you think Donald Trump would last against the clever old Dixiecrat Sam Ervin? Or even the transparently-fraudulent "non-racist" George Wallace (the early 1980s Mark 3 version)?  What center-liberal would not be eviscerated in an exchange with John Kennedy? What conservative wouldn't end up involuntarily donating their lungs and heart to Richard Nixon, or being made a fool by Barry Goldwater? Even from his wheelchair, FDR the pro-capitalist reformer was still nimble-footed enough to EASILY outflank the supposed "socialist" Sanders FROM THE LEFT. 

And on my own angle, the radical left, what spoiled rad-lib protester is fit to sit at the same table with the Dunn Brothers, the old leftist union leaders? With all of his problems, his religious thinking disorders, even his late turn away from ethnic bigotry,  what about Malcolm X? Does anybody from "Black Lives Matter" measure up anywhere NEAR him?  No, he would never think of seizing rally stages trying to extort campaign jobs out of Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. What about Fred Hampton, the Black Panther who explicitly rejected "hate whitey" and was campaigning pretty successfully in poor white neighborhoods on the message of the poor versus the rich, and who the Chicago Police murdered for this "crime"?  Anybody around on the political horizon like him?

I guess the working class, poor, and minorities in this country are just going to have to absorb some more beatings in the current crisis and hope for the best. Because NO relief is gonna come from ANY of the current political crop.

What's the Democrat supporters' excuse for Shillary Clinton?

yes it does....

I'm disappointed the Dems nominated him but, I can live with him.

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

That’s the saddest thing ever