Why are The Donald sycophants so obsessed with spinning anything he does in a positive light?

'Donald J. Trump never said COVID-19 was a hoax he said it MIGHT be a hoax, trust me I FACT CHECKED it'.

That doesn't change the fact your president elect misinformed the general public and has created a mass genocide unless everyone kisses his flabby orange ***. Mr. President you are running a country, not a business and this isn't a reality show.

Justin Thyme, Ro and That Orange Guy: Even as someone whose new to the platform I can tell allowing you to respond to any questions I might ask would be immensely futile so enjoy the block.  

In hindsight I should have worded the title to be less inflammatory, apologies upfront.  Emotions and politics don't mix.

• Ian
    Favorite Answer

The presser where he said if governors aren't 'nice' they don't get federal help. Like 'that woman' in Michigan....monstrous intentional genocide

If you fact checked it you wouldn't still have it wrong. What he said was that the hysteria the Democrats were trying to spin was their new hoax.

If Trump were to throw Melania off the Trump tower rooftop, they'd praise him and say God told him too.