promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

have many sellers gone out of business on ebay?

and if they have gone out of business, will it be permanent?  - i'm an frequent ebay user since 2009, and i have noticed since this virus pandemic started.....i can't find many items anymore that i search for?  as if there is no stock or that sellers and small business selling things have gone out of business?

i'm hoping and praying they have not gone out of business, or if they have, that it won't be permanent..

does anyone know what's happening or any thoughts about this?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Biff
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know what sort of items you sell but many eBay sellers get their stock from China and factories there have been temporarily closed. Other sellers haven't got the staff to deal with orders with so many at home isolating or looking after children. Some still operating are taking a long time to process orders. I'm still waiting for an order that should have been delivered on 2 April. Most but not all will be back.

• 2 months ago

I think they will be having some difficulties with posting or getting items delivered at the moment.  But I imagine that when this is over, they will be back in business, maybe more than ever.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.