promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Did d you know that Trump inherited faulty test kits for Covid-19 from Obama!?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

I see you don't know that Covid-19 wasn't around at that time.  Drop fox and be enlightened.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ray S
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

      Yeah, I heard Trump say that, too.

      I took it as just another obvious Trump BS lie made to make himself look like a responsible, productive leader having to fix a mess he inherited from Obama ... I know! ... Pathetic!

      But, what's even more pathetic is that there are Trump brainwashed rubes who actually believe Obama left him faulty tests for a future unknown virus ... You can't fix stupid ... That's why Trump's said he loves the poorly educated (one of the few truthful things Trump has uttered to date).

• 2 months ago

How is that possible if Covid-19 was only discovered last year? 

In any case, Obama hasn't been president since January 2017.  Granted, he was the last real president but someone should have been paying attention to CDC testing procedures since then.  

Also, the German test protocol was published on the World Health Organization's site in January.  The United States declined to use it. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

There was no C-19 during the Obama admin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Really?  The Obama administration created a test for a virus that didn't exist at that time.  What manner of magic did they use for that one?

• 2 months ago

Showing your total ignorance again I see,

When Obama left office and Trump took over Covid-19 was unknown so how could Obama leave Trump faulty test kits for a virus that was not even around then

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The 19 in COVID-19 stands for 2019, the year in which it was first detected, so how can Obama have left faulty test kits for something that wouldn't be around for more than two years after he left office?  Basically, you're an idiot, and so is Donald Trump for trying to blame Obama for his own failure, because even if Obama had left faulty test kits for something that didn't even exist yet, Trump was President for over three years before this all blew up, meaning he had plenty of time to fix it, and it would've been his job to fix it, because he's President of the Goddamn United States, not flipping burgers at McDonald's (and whining that he started burning all the burgers today because months ago McDonald's gave him a faulty fork, a fork that McDonald's never gave him because there was never any need for a fork).

• 2 months ago

Were those the Russian-made Covid-19 test kits he got from Ukraine?

• 2 months ago

Wow. Obama sure was smart or psychic to have tests for a disease that had yet to be identified.  Can't blame him too much for them being faulty since without an actual virus to test them against there was really no way to verify their fitness for use.

• Shilo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

When Obama was president, there was no COVID-19, therefore, there were no kits that provided testing for the virus, therefore, Trump "inherited" no such thing. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.