Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

After sex cleanup?

My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for the past three months we've been dating and just started experimenting with anal sex. We used towels on my bed in case it got messy, and I wiped off afterwards with a wet washcloth before going back to my house. When I got home I was super embarrassed to see a wet spot on the back of my jeans I guess from additional leakage that happened on the way home. What is the best way to avoid this in the future? Do I just need to wear darker colored jeans?

• Sky
    Favorite Answer

When you're done with your anal play and ready to get out of bed, head for the shower.  When you're in there, squat down and try to force out any lube and semen that may be lingering inside (the same muscular action as if you're taking a dump).  The wet spot could also be water that was remaining behind from getting cleaned out ahead of time before sex.  After you get out what you can, rinse it down the drain and get cleaned up with soap and water.  On the way home, just pay attention to the anal sensations so that if it feels like there might be some more liquids trying to come out, keep clenched until you get home.  But if there is still a wet spot, don't be embarrassed!  You're the only one who will see it, and it can be a reminder of the great sex you just had.  (BTW, some people get turned on by having lube and/or semen leak out later, but if that isn't your thing then just get cleaned up in the shower before leaving.)

Go to the bathroom before and after sexual activity. 

• Lili

Use the toilet after intercourse (you should do this anyway to prevent urinary tract infections) and strain so as to try to expel any semen from your anus. You could do this in the shower, too, and then wash the area. Wear a panty liner that you apply to your panties towards the back of the crotch.

I should have thought the second piece of advice would be obvious to you.

Use a condom, put a tampon up the or use a pad

• k w

going up the down staircase has some serious problems, you already experienced one, you don't want to experience hemorrhoids....very painful, not a nice location for pain....

Not much to do other than hang around a bit longer after sex and wipe again before dressing.  Or have him get out before orgasm occurs and finish somewhere else.

Experimenting is completly normal A little bit of blood would be as well for the first couple times. Wearing darker jeans would not help it may help a little bit but not much. Wearing some sort of pad or pantiliner would definatly help. Another thing you can do just in case you do not have either of those things is put a wash cloth with in your panties flatten it up and spread it  around the undies so you have it look like a pad if it shows up at all Good luck sorry for the embarrassment for you if their are any questions tell your parent or parents you started your monthly unexpectedly

and panty liners

Maybe try taking a quick shower after you are done having sex.  Maybe try not using a wet washcloth.

Make sure he uses condoms so there is no fluid left inside you that will slowly leak out or wear a pad afterwards to soak up and leaks