promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

1. How should arrows be retrieved from the range?  2. Wearing shooting glasses protects your eyes from ___.?

Update:

Archery

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr.357
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Rapidly with lots of ducking and weaving. Seeing people in the portapotty getting busy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

BBean beat me to it. Retrieve  arrows when the Range Safety Officer

says  'Cease fire" and only then.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. Carefully. 2. Noticing grammatical errors in your sentence. 

• BBean
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

1. When the cease fire-clear and lock your weapons call is announced you walk out to your target and pick them up or pull them out of the target. Just say you are shooting 25 yards...you walk out 25 giant steps. Also say if you had 10 arrows at the ready bench and pull 8 out of the target then you must go beyond the 25 yards to find the other 2.

2. You wear safety glasses(really polycarbonate plastic) to protect your eyes not only from the debris you create but debris that others may inflict upon you. Outside ranges have all sorts of hazards such as sand, leaves, bugs, and shell casings if you are mixing with a firearm range. Most rifles and big semi-auto pistols eject right or up so you go to the left bench. BTW I may be writing a book in the future "How to Win Friends and make them Love you Forever" Dale Carnegie wrote one similar but there was a lot of stuff he left out that my book contains.

• Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Good answer.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.