Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 2 months ago

Colored contact lenses?

Why is it when a guy , a black Male wears colored lenses it becomes a deciding factor from women , or are investigated and all in their face to prove it's not their eyes like oh let me put a flash light in it or touch your eyeball or all type of nonsense, it's not like we meet a girl and press them about what on them is real and to test it on the spot , like pull your hair or wet your face if your eyebrows are real , like I don't get it , yet some if not most black women are not 100% authentic themselves and do not like it spoken on .. I wore contacts one time and it became the only reason my ex attempted to date me, I never fed into it was just all she could talk about , every second my eyes my eyes , like damn anything else ? I am an attractive Male and fit with alot of good traits like what the hell?. Or their will be a group of women determined to shame you or put it out there that your wearing contacts , especially if your dark skinned. My friend who is light skinned wore colored contacts blue, and they didn't question him , all they asked is what is he mixed with. It's simple but it's annoying like I don't get it, if your a dark skinned guy wearing contacts its instantly under investigation but if your light skinned you get a pass 

Colored eyes look bad.

Life is too short to read through badly written incoherent rants.