Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 3 months ago

Those who have believed alleged victims of sexual assault with no evidence other than victim testimony, but don’t believe Tara Reade, why so?

Tara Reade has accused Joe Biden of sexual assault.

Favorite Answer

they worship uncle joe

• amy

Well there were agreements that this happened from both parties. First I heard it from him heard him bragging "I ****** her so hard she was begging me to stop. She was walking like a penguin afterwards" followed by laughing. Said girl was my coworker who I saw later on in the day at work and yes she was visibly walking in pain and she confirmed that it started off consensual until he became violent and was hurting her that she kept asking him to stop and he wouldnt which I replied you know thats rape right? and she said nothing. This guys was/is a dumb **** dirt bag committed many horrific crimes not just rape and bragged about them. Not suprised hes not in jail after all these years as we have a wide spread police corruption problem with #1 corruption being lack of duty. But suprised the guys still alive and no one has killed him yet.

I have a hard time believing anyone who waits 20 or 30 years to tell their story as a victim.

• rick

I really don't believe ANY of them. If their accusations were viable, they would have reported them to the authorities, at the time, and/or retained legal counsel to insure they got proper treatment. By waiting 20 years, I think their stories are the result of over active imaginations and faulty memories.

#BelieveWomen apparently doesn’t apply when it’s a liberal who is accused.  

Republicans don’t care about rape victims unless the accused is a democrat, why so?