promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 2 months ago

Is our president a makeup wearing sissy?

I heard president trump uses makeup, WTF? Thats only for women, how could america elect such a sissy?

Name a guy that wears makeup? You probably cant think of one? How could america elect a guy that wears makeup to its highest office?

Name another president that used makeup, NONE I CAN THINK OF?

WTF America?

Update:

Seriously what GUY wears MAKEUP?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Anyone who appears on television regularly wears makeup. They'd all look like ghosts if they didn't (this is regardless of race btw). The kind of lighting involved with even the standard press conference washes people out entirely. Why Trump chooses a bronzer in the ocher range instead of a lighter peach that would be more in keeping with his natural tone is a mystery for the ages. It's not that he wears makeup but that he's using the wrong color of makeup.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • J
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Trump is a horrible president, makeup or not. He looks ridiculous with his goofy hair and bright orange spray tan tho. I’d take any makeup wearing sissy that does a good job over trump any day. 

• Edna
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The President wears television makeup when he appears on TV. If he didn't wear makeup, the bright, harsh TV  lights would make him appear washed out and sick. All politicians and everyone else who appears on TV regularly wear makeup  when on camera. 

I can assure you that EVERY U.S. President, since 1960, wears makeup when he's on camera.

"Name another president that used makeup - I can't think of any".  Okay. JFK wore makeup on TV during his first televised debate with Richard Nixon in 1960. His makeup is credited as being the reason that JFK won his first debate with  Nixon - at least for the people who watched it on TV. JFK's makeup made him look healthy, young, and robust. Nixon didn't wear makeup, and his "5 o-clock shadow" was apparent, and made him look somewhat like a thug on camera. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

i dont think thats true

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • JuanB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Tom Hanks

Dwayne Johnson 

Brad Pitt

Bruno Mars 

Dave Grohl

Or anyone else that goes on camera or on stage.  So that list includes ALL Presidents back to atleast JFK.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My husband briefly appeared on a major network program on new developments in a technical field. Those in charge of filming insisted that he have make up applied to face and to bald head. The idea that only "a sissy" wears make up for television is ludicrous. 

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

If your husband had NOT had makeup applied to his bald head, the TV lights would have reflected off his bald head and made it shine like a headlight.

• 2 months ago

Obviously, he does wear makeup. Some would say to make him look like has narcissistic self sees himself. Most politicians wear makeup when on TV, after Nixon "looked like he was embalmed" when he debated Kenedy.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No.

What a childish question. Do grow up.

• 2 months ago

I can name more than one man, like every man whoever appeared on film, television, or stage. But theirs is better matched to their skin time and looks natural, not orange. Rump needs a better make up artist.

• Edna
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Trump's hair looks somewhat "orange" when he's on TV because his hair was naturally dark brown &  dark brown hair has a lot of red/orange undertones. His hair is now almost completely gray, but it still has those "orange" undertones. TV lights pick up the  undertones & his hair appears orange on TV.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.