Is there any hope?

I was dating this girl she has boardline personality disorder and BiPOLAR we broke up in January and we didn't break up on bad terms 2 weeks ago she contacted said things would get better between us but then her dad died so if i do get her back it will take months before her dad died she was saying when she is better we could give it another go i know can get her back but she wont want to get back together with me because she doesn't want to get hurt when i was with her i didn't understand her the way i needed to but i have a better understanding i was friends with her at first but we were not friends for long enough she told me she liked me we got into a relationship and there where some things i should have known she told me she needed space but reassurance and thats a catch 22 i did 2 things wrong and i think she kinda blamed her problems on me im not sure she made me out to be wrose than what i was she did things wrong too i know i cant play the blame game

Did you ever hear of punctuation? It's a real thing

And if you're dumb enough to be with someone who has BPD and bipolar you are brave. No thanks.

It depends on you, if she has the disorder than you need to understand how to have patience. 

It is all you man.

Unless you intend to make personality disorder and bi-polar challenges your specialty for life.. no, I doubt there is "hope" for this relationship or for your own sanity as long as you keep her company. In my lifetime, I have had two very dear friends who had that combination of diagnosis' and was there on their side and as their back up for years through their incredibly challenging roller coasters. With the full support of their family and friends and excellent doctors.. neither chose to live past 45. Those diagnosis are HARD to live with for the individual and everyone who loves them. Takes over everything. Don't make this choice for yourself.