Why is Snapchat still locking me out?

Two days ago I downloaded Snapchat for the first time. Two hours later, Snapchat locked me out. I waited 24+ hours and tried to unlock it, and nothing happened I got very impatient so I just created a brand new account. It worked fine for about eight hours, then I got locked out again. I am not using any third-party apps, and they have my phone number and email connected. I’m getting very annoyed, someone please please please help! The picture below is what it shows when I try to login. The old account is still not unlocked and it has almost been 48 hours.

I have emailed Snapchat twice, tweeted them twice,  and even wrote a review on the App Store. Whenever I go to the website and ask for them to unlock it it says “ We are sorry, we are not able to process that request right now.”  Someone please help me!

Are you jailbroken or using a different snapchat app other than the official one? 

Ever since “the snappening” they have gotten very strict, even logging into an older version of the app flags your account 

• Soleil2 months agoReport

Nope, using the official Snapchat app.