Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 2 months ago

Do you find it difficult to be sympathetic to well educated, physically attractive women who had options and chose to mate with a abuser?

Favorite Answer

Considering that men don't judge women on their finances , education,  social status, height etc I'm unable to understand why you seem to imply that women who lack education and "looks" don't have many options as well when it comes to dating and marriage .

Now, the reality is that a great percentage of women love violent men..for this reason men who are in jail receive love letters from female admirers. I guess their brain associates violent men with "alpha" men ..

I wonder who would women choose if they had to choose between a serial killer vs an autistic man with zero social and humorist skills ..I can't help but think that many of them would choose the serial killer whereas the remaining would choose neither .

No, because I know nothing of their internal struggles. They may feel they don't deserve anyone better, or they may be choosing to ally themselves with a man who will protect them against other men, but I don't know TBH.

• liz

No, because I’m not a psycho and I understand how men and women become trapped in abusive relationships.

Try impossible. Especially younger (say under-40) women, because millennials, Gen Z, and now "Gen Alpha" are all scummy liberal misandrist anti-white traitors. They whine about "patriarchy" oppression, then try to MURDER MEN, after which they try to claim the victims DESERVED IT, and that the woman herself is the real "victim."

They deserve to be beaten, raped, and killed, because any man who kills a woman is 90% doing it to ensure his own survival (you can either kill your attempted murderer, or let them kill you instead. Why would you let them claim that killing you is going to save the world, or something?)

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

Don't have the energy to waste hating them. But I won't roll over and let them kill me, if there's even a hint of them posing a threat to my life. I'd rather guarantee that I'm alive, than have "reasonable expectation" that I'll be free of harassment and pointless threats.

no, you sound mentally ill <3 hope this helps

Not at all.  I'm sure her partner didn't start out abusing her, most of the time the abuse doesn't start until well into the relationship, at which point many women simply feel trapped.  You can't make generalizations like this.

• Anonymous2 months agoReport

I’m not making a generalization, I’m only referring to the women who were abused by their man well before they felt it was too late to leave.