promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

How long do you think this corona thing will last?

I miss hanging out with my friends, I miss sitting inside restaurants. I just want things to go back to normal

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I think it will go away, but come back just like the regular flu does, and that's why a vaccine is so important. One knuckle head on MSNBC said we need to stay in lock down for 18 months. The absurdity of that made me laugh. I think things will change on May 1st, just not sure to what degree.

• 2 months ago

I think we need be prepared to accept that it'll likely be another couple of months+, at least. For this first round. Once fewer people die everyday. that just means it's not continuing to MOUNT.. it does not mean that it's over with and time to party

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 months ago

I'd say for sure after summer. People who think it is going to end before are delusional.

• LizB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Well, the Spanish Flu pandemic of the early 20th century lasted about 2 years. So did SARS and MERS, both of which were also coronaviruses. So if those trends are any kind of predictor of COVID-19, there will likely be decreases and resurgences of the virus through the rest of this year, and probably into 2021. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ana
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Stop voting for Democrats and then things will be normal. When are you going to realize that Democrats are actively destroying America with their propaganda? They literally forced this whole thing

• 2 months ago

omgg me too, i am sick of this! it all depends if people actually stop going out. it seems it’s getting worse each day, I think it’s gonna go away temporary when June comes. Because of the warmer weather.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.