Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 2 months ago

Is thanos still alive in the MCU after endgame ?

I’ve been hearing rumors that he may still be alive and not really dead

• Steve
    Favorite Answer

I wouldnt be surprised if hes alive in a different universe. As a bad guy, I hope we dont see him in a movie any time soon. Bring on a new villain. Weve had enough of Thanos.

The two versions of Thanos that we know are dead, but that doesn’t mean he won’t come back. The next dr strange movie is going to be about traveling through alternate universes and meeting different versions of characters we know, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they show a version of Thanos there. And the upcoming disney+ show What If where each episode is about a different alternate universe based on one movie, Thanos is going to show up there in at least the two last avengers episodes but probably even more than that. 

No, he is dead. He died twice in Endgame: the original one who snapped the Gauntlet was killed by Thor, the second one who time traveled was killed by Iron Man.

However, there are plans to have Thanos return in the upcoming animated series "What If...", which has alternate universe stories set in the MCU. One confirmed story is "What if Agent Carter became Captain Britain?"

https://www.ign.com/articles/what-is-marvels-what-...