Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

I need help please? I dont think he ever felt the same way?

I thought my boyfriend was cheating so I asked the girl and she confirmed that he wasnt and she hadnt seen him since september which was a one time thing. He broke up with me and then didnt talk to me all day until around four to ask me to help him get his mom to give him money for dabs (hes 26). I helped him and he said "can you stop with the bs and date me?" and I said "no you left me so its done. Maybe I should work on myself" Just to see how he would react. He left me on read on text and on snapchat, but has been active on instagram as well as snapchat... Should I just move on and leave him alone? I already texted him again (which was probably a mistake). I am now waiting for him to respond if he does. I love him, but i just feel like he's only been using me this entire time for money and sex. 

I did apologize for accusing him of cheating. Quarantine is getting to me 

If there is no trust, it will not work out.

• g

Maybe you should work on yourself. And you know, stop dumping your insecurities in his lap as if he's responsible for reassuring you. We can't tell you how he feels but I can tell you the road you're on here rarely ends well. Stop "testing" him, just to see how he'll respond. Be who you are and allow him the same.

And please for the love of Mike, don't ever call another girl to ask about your boyfriend. You're with HIM, not her.

Blow up his phone. You sound like a nice young lady. He doesnt truly deserve you 

Move on.  if he does reach out then you can decide what you want to do.