Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 2 months ago

Melanie Martinez concert with mom?

I am going to a Melanie Martinez Concert with my mom and I am 15. Is it weird to do that? Also, she isn't very comfortable with bad words so I am a little nervous? Is this a bad idea?

It's not weird to go to a Melanie Martinez concert with a parent.

Is there any way you can go without her? If not, does she know that Melanie's songs have a lot of swear words in them? If she knows and she's still going, then she's pretty much accepted that she's going to hear "bad" words. If she doesn't know, you could tell her before the concert. In my opinion, Melanie uses swear words in a brilliant way, not just swearing to be swearing.

• Bee V3

She might think its a little vulgar, because Melanie does have curse words in some of her songs and her lyrics can be kinda dark. Why is your mom coming? I don't think its that weird to go to a concert with a parent, but maybe this specific concert isn't the best for a mom whos uncomfortable with curse words.

Going to any concerts with your parents is a bad idea.