Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 months ago

Hydroxichloroquine is saving lives across the United States. Will Dems just STFU and leave this to real medical experts?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

TRUMP said he was a genius.....di you thing he was kidding? 

Have a nice day.         TRUMP 2020

Thanks for the link. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Did you read to that point?

""We have to be cautious and mindful that we don't prescribe it for patients who have COVID who are well," Cardillo said. "It should be reserved for people who are really sick, in the hospital or at home very sick, who need that medication. Otherwise we're going to blow through our supply for patients that take it regularly for other disease processes.""

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You’re perhaps the dumbest F. U. C K on yahoo.  It’s killed people.  Also the reason Trump is pushing it is because he’s invested in the company that makes it DUMBS. H. I T! Please pull your head out of your A S S and stop slurping on your moms stinky J. I. Z Z ED out C. U. N. T and get an education.  You’re painfully stupid and offensive to your own political party.  Believe me they are embarrassed by you!  You need to SHUT YOUR FAT F. U C KING MOUTH and never post again. Yes that’s an order! Cease posting immediately!  Thank you! 

Later dumb F. U C. K! 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Unproven. Some patients who get it recover but they may have recovered anyway.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 3 months ago

It is also helping here in Europe. The French swear by it, and it is being used quite a bit in Spain and Portugal as well. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.